We contribute to a sustainable development by offering efficient logistics and transport services with the least possible effect on the environment.
We shall therefore:
- use our resources in the best way possible.
- increase knowledge and awareness of environmental issues among our employees. This will give us the opportunity to consider environmental aspects in our daily work.
- work to counteract air, ground and water pollution by considering environmental impacts when developing new services and products.
- view environmental measures as long-term investments.
- influence, set standards for and collaborate with clients, sub-contractors, and other stakeholders.
- support and participate in research and development in fuel, transport technology and logistics.
- we follow all environmental laws and regulations.
Quality Certificate ISO: 9001 2008
Environmental Certificate ISO 14001:2004
Last modified: 29.11.2017